There’s stepping up to the plate, and then there’s stepping up to the fly rod and casting like a big boy. If you want to know more about it, just spend a day with Kelly Galloup. If you plan on chasing trophies with huge streamers, here’s a little tip – bring a big boy rod. Something like the Bank Robber.™ Simply put, they are the ultimate streamer rods. Forged from high-modulus / high-strain SCV graphite blanks with SCVI graphite in the lower sections for added power with reduced weight and St. Croix’s proprietary ART™ and IPC® technology, it’s something Kelly would approve of. Especially since he helped design them.
– Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
– Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
– Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight.
– High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity.
– Designed with Kelly Galloup especially for streamer fishing.
– Slim-profile ferrules.
– One-piece performance in four-piece designs.
– Fuji® K Series Tangle-Free stripper guides with Alconite® rings.
– REC® Recoil® snake guides.
– Anodized, machined-aluminum reel seat with built-in hook-keeper.
– Flora-grade cork handle.
– Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
– Alignment dots.
– Rugged rod case with handle and divided polypropylene liner.
– Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix
– Superstar Service.