When it comes to understanding the latest sub-surface fishing techniques, few people know more than Kelly Galloup – which is why we asked him to help us develop the High Stick Drifter. Designed specifically for today’s advanced nymph fishing methods, they feature a unique lightweight tip that reduces angler fatigue when the rod is held high for long periods of time, while emphasizing sensitivity for better strike detection. High Stick Drifter rods also feature SCVI graphite in lower sections for added power with reduced weight and St. Croix’s proprietary ART™ and IPC® technology. And the balance? Incredible. Can these rods change your life? Yea. We think so.
_ Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
– Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
– Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight.
– High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity.
– Designed with Kelly Galloup especially for nymph fishing.
– Slim-profile ferrules.
– One-piece performance in four-piece designs.
– Fuji® K Series Tangle-Free stripper guides with Alconite® rings.
– REC® Recoil® snake guides.
– Anodized, machined-aluminum reel seat with built-in hook-keeper.
– Flora-grade cork handle.
– Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
– Alignment dots.
– Rugged rod case with handle and divided polypropylene liner.
– Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix
– Superstar Service.