It’s good to consult your physician before starting an intense fishing program. Then you at least have a note to give your spouse and employer before heading into the backcountry for oh…about a month or two. Which should be just long enough for the healing effects of an Imperial® fly rod to take effect. Handcrafted at our factory in Park Falls, Wisconsin, its dynamic blend of two graphite materials provides a lightweight and fast-action rod built for a variety of fishing environments. Now, turn your head and cough.
- IMPERIAL USA RODS feature:
- Dynamic blend of high-modulus/high-strain SCIV graphite and premium quality SCII graphite.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Kigan Master Hand 3D stripper guides with aluminum-oxide rings and black frames.
- Sea Guide® snake guides with black PVD coating for extra hardness and increased smoothness.
- Uplocking, machined-aluminum reel seat with wood insert on most 2-6 wt. models.
- Uplocking, machined-aluminum reel seat on 7-10 wt. models.
- Premium-grade cork handle.
- Kigan hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- Rugged rod case with handle and divided polypropylene liner.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Lightweight, fast action fly rods designed for maximum performance and value.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.